Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Went to the doc...

I went to the doctor today because I have been having really bad pain in my sinus area. I haven't wanted to do much of anything but sleep. Well, I figured I probably had an infection and I do. Hopefully I will feel better soon. On top of that I had lots of blood drawn and am mildly anemic. I was tested for this two years ago and it was only slightly below normal. So, I am wondering if it has gotten worse over the years or if I just have better days then others. The doctor also noticed irregular heart beats which has never happened in all my years of doctor visits. They tested me for that but nothing looked unusual. So, I have to go back in a week for another check up. That is the scoop for today. Please pray I feel better I have been a real grouch lately.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I didn't know that! Geez. Sorry to hear, hope you feel better. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete