Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cleveland Update

I haven't written anything in a while so I thought I would update everyone on life at the Cleveland House. As you know Todd's car died. We have been thinking about getting rid of the Trailblazer for something a little bigger since we seems to keep adding dogs to the family. Todd and I looked at some vehicles yesterday and dare I say it I liked a minivan best.

I have been training and studying dog training a lot since Wicket has been with us. I am looking forward to this fall. I plan to do a lot of agility trails with Miss Chloe and work on getting her NATCH (NADAC agility trial champion). I will start Wicket in puppy classes soon and maybe try some herding with him. Reese has had a lot of health problems but I'm hoping to do some more freestyle training with him soon. Then their is Seida who loves to hunt critters and is a great running partner for me.
Reese and Wicket playing together.
Reese a few weeks ago got bit by something and his poor little face swelled up. This guy just can't catch a break.

I am thankful for the beautiful day God has given us today. Hope yours is going well too. -Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment