Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hug a stranger

Ok, I bought a dresser from target and took it back yesterday to get another because it had a broken piece. The dresser takes two guys to get it out of my SUV. I shop (in a hurry) for a few things and then head back to the return desk to get my new dresser. I had to stand in line yet again so by the time I finished everything I was ready to get home. I tell the guy that is going to load the new dresser that I will go get my SUV an pull it up front. I am in a hurry yet again trying to make sure I don't make the workers wait to long for me to get my car. As I pull up to the front of the store I see that a lady seems to be following me on foot (was parked near me). I get out of the car to see what she wants and the lady has my purse. I asked where she got it and apparently in my hurry I left it sitting in the cart. I was so thankful that I just grabbed the lady and gave her a hug (I hope I didn't scare her). We got some interesting looks. I am so glad there are good honest people to help when I seem to forget everything including my purse. Oh, I have to take the new dresser back (broken). Guess I didn't need a new one.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you could do it...now they need to read about your crazy dog Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is rare to have good people do good things. How very sweet of her to do that! Glad you got it back, but what's up with the dresser?? Have you tried looking on Craigslist? I have sold and bought many things off there. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete