Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cleveland updates

October went by fast and November is going even quicker.  We are in the middle of adding an extra room onto the house.  I am looking forward to Ellie's room being finished so things wont be so busy anymore.  Any good decorating ideas are welcome.

I loved dressing Ellie up for Halloween!  She was the cutest little honey bee :)  We also had her urology check up recently and we were hoping everything would be great but it is about the same.  So we will do a recheck next year & hope for better news. 

I had two agility competitions last month with Chloe & Wicket.  Chloe finished a title and Wicket got his first agility Qualifying run.  We have a few things to work on to make the next trial even better.

This morning as I was getting ready I saw the cutest thing.  In my vanity mirror I could see Ellie.  She had pulled several books off her shelf and was sitting in the middle of them.  In her lap Ellie had one of her dog books open turning the pages to feel the different fabrics (a touch & feel book).  I couldn't help but smile at my sweet little book worm. 




1 comment: