Thursday, September 29, 2011

Unplugged

After reading an article about a family giving up all technology for five days I decided it would be fun to try something similar.  For the month of October our family is giving up TV every Sunday.  Lets face it I watch way more TV then I need & I don't watch near as much as the average person.  I thought this would be a good way to get out and do other things during a month were the weather is awesome.  Have a family outing at the park or pick up a good book (which I am over due for).  Who knows maybe it is a tradition in the making.  I'll keep you updated on our simple Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. I unplugged for the last 8 months downloading an hourly show once a week and a few movies. I am hooking back up soon but will only get to watch tv if I am pedaling on exercise bike for 15 minutes each hour. It can be slow but the legs have to move

    ReplyDelete