Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tag your it!

1. How often do you go over the speed limit? Who me?

2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? Do the dogs count? :)

3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island which book, movie, and which CD would you take with you? Bible so I don't get lost. Really on a desert island you can play movies & CDs!

4. What did you get in trouble for as a kid? Fighting with my sister

5. What really gives you the creeps? Being locked in a dark shed.

6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Not sure.

7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where were you? Walmart always

8. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, stomach, or back? Right now my side

9. If fat or calorie intake were not an issue, what food would you consume the most? What kind of question is this? I consume watermelon the most this summer.

10. If you could hire one of the following, which would it be: Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? maid

11. What movie have you watched the most? I like to watch different movies.

12. What perfume do you wear? Heidi's heavenly smell

13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Family Matter & Full House

14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? I went in to use the potty, got distracted and put my bottom on the lid. I was laughing loud enough that Todd was wanting to know what was going on in there.

15. What was the very first concert I ever attended? George Straight

16. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? I think you have to have enough calls for this question.

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? 30 min.

18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? A month or two ago ???

19. Ever go to camp? Aloha Christian Camp

20. Do you collect anything? Shot glasses from places I've been

Tag your it!

1 comment: