Friday, March 19, 2010

Today...

Today was full of lots of sunshine. I start my day with some spring cleaning. You know you are way over due for this when you find 20 empty water bottles (the dogs play with them) and enough hair to build another dog behind the couch. Wicket helped me clean up by pulling any lost toys out from behind the couch.
Wicket with a ball.
Then I spent the afternoon visiting my friend Elizabeth and her kids. We walked around the neighborhood and stopped at the playground to let the kids play.
Landice Mullins

Hayden and his Mommy (Elizabeth)


Heidi, Corban, and Hayden walking.


Then I went to Walmart to stock up on some food. Made it home just in time for a short nap. Did I tell you it was a long day? Took the dogs for a walk in the rain (they had a blast). Then I slaved in the kitchen making bean burritos (to tired to do anything else). The day has come to a close and I am hanging out on the now clean couch with Todd and my dogs. What a beautiful day!

Reese napping with the grocery bags. This is not the first time he has gotten the bags hooked on himself.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by to hang with us! You got some great pics of our day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete