Monday, March 29, 2010

In the Cleveland house

Things have been very busy lately. I thought I would update some information for everyone. First, today I felt baby Cleveland move for the first time. That was amazing! I know in a few more weeks Todd will get to feel the baby too. :)

Next, Miss Chloe and I went to a 2 1/2 day agility trial this past weekend. I was so exhausted from the long days that I think will have to cut back and not do full weekend trials. Chloe worked very hard for me and we had some great moments in our runs that I am very proud of.

Finally, Wicket has started agility class again. I have been working on Wicket tugging with me this past week so he would do better at playing in class. After he did a lap around the class he decided to work and play with me (thank goodness). That was a BIG improvement from class last week. Keep up the good work puppy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment