Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome 2011

So many things came and went in 2010 and now I am looking forward to a new year. I have been thinking what I could do for the new year. Here is what I have come up with so far. I would like to blog better then I have. At least once a month post a dog training exercise, give updates on my 1/2 Marathon training, and of course post on the new things Ellie is starting and will be doing along with updates on my favorite four dogs.

Here is a look at some greats from 2010:

1. Finding out Ellie was growing in my belly (even though she had no name)
2. Ski trip with family
3. 3 days of agility training with Laura Derett in Houston, TX
4. Todd and I see Ellie for the first time on ultra sound
5. Spending a week at home with Todd (staycation)
6. Ellie being born
7. Watching Todd light up every time he sees his daughter.
8. Losing the baby weight
9. Being amazed at how loving and supportive Todd is for me
10. Ellie's first Christmas

And here is to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment