Sunday, April 25, 2010

Team Cleveland

I have played on a lot of different sports teams over the years but nothing compares to being a team with my dog on the agility course. My teammate is never disappointed in me and no matter how well we do she wiggles at the end and wants to get some toys and treats. Miss Chloe and I went to our second AKC trail which was in Wichita Falls, TX. We entered five runs and qualified in four runs plus won first place in all four runs. I am so proud of my girl! Miss Chloe and her ribbons. Also earned her NAJ title.

Mr. Wicket went to Texas with us. He is not old enough to compete but he had a good time hanging out, playing with other pups, and of course meeting some new girl friends. I look forward to the day we get to enter the agility ring together.


1 comment: