Monday, September 28, 2009

Working out with...

Every Monday morning I head to Edmond for a workout class taught by my good friend Elizabeth. All of the ladies have a good time in the class and we often get to make fools of ourselves in front of everyone else in the gym and this morning was no exception. As it was my turn to do froggers (imagine a frog on a bench). As I walked toward my station to do the exercise I couldn't help but pray that the two men directly behind the station would hurry and leave. No luck! So, they got a nice view of my rear end during this exercise and the next couple of ladies after me. Apparently men have no concept of making women feel uncomfortable in the gym. We got to workout with an audience this morning.

embarrassing exercise to do in public:

1. walk like a monkey
2. pull a sled like a pack mule
3. climb a rope with Elizabeth yelling "come on" so everyone in the gym will watch
4. froggers

3 comments:

  1. Oh, come on that was a blast! I didn't think I yelled in the gym...well, that loud anyways! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what about the ones where it takes a little coordination to get the "steps" down for one of those ladder ones? I don't have the greatest coordination! Liz, you're just naturally loud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like freestyle shouldn't be any trouble for you then!

    ReplyDelete