Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What a day!

Well, our day started out with a bang or a crash is more like it. I must of scared Seida when I got out of bed yesterday morning. She ran into the bed and slid across the floor. I ended up having to take her to the vet and was very worried because she wouldn't walk. Thankfully she was okay and just needed to rest it. Today she has been walking around and happy but we are having her take it slow for a few days.

On the bright side yesterday was Wicket's first lesson on how to sit. Boy he nailed it! The pup already knows sit on his first lesson at 9 weeks old.

Miss Chloe is entered in an agility trial the next few days. We are leaving for Missouri tomorrow and Reese may tag along just for fun. I am very excited and think Chloe will do great!

1 comment:

  1. Got your message...missed you today. Glad Wickett is a fast learner...I am hoping this means that Hayden will be too!

    ReplyDelete